Typical Results Obtained from the Narconon Program
- Increased energy.
- Increased sense of well being.
- Improved memory and attention.
- Enthusiasm towards life.
- Ability to think more clearly.
- Reduction or elimination of drug and alcohol cravings.
- Reduction or elimination of many symptoms associated with substance abuse.
(Can include depression, irritability, and fatigue.)
A Narconon Program Graduate is someone
- Who knows he is, in fact, capable of living a drug-free life thereafter;
- Who has improved his or her ability to learn and thus can accept new ideas on how to change life for the better;
- Who has personally absorbed the fundamentals of ethics and morality well enough that he or she can be productive and contributive to society and will have no further troubles with the justice system;
- Who knows how to solve the problems of life in a rational manner to the best of his ability, without the use of mind-altering drugs.
- Each Narconon program graduate is expected, no matter the severity of his or her earlier life experience, to achieve and to live a stably drug-free, ethical life, one for one.
There is no such thing as a “victim” in the Narconon program way of thinking. Even if life has dealt one a bad hand of cards, the road out is through personal recognition of responsibility for one’s own condition.